Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My recommendation for your health

My friend, Timbri, has 5 daughters. I stopped by to visit with all of them for a few minutes this afternoon. Three out of the 5 kids were sick as was one of the kids she was babysitting. It seems like they are ALWAYS sick.

So my recommendation is this - OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT. Olive leaf extract is an herbal antibiotic. I personally prefer the liquid versus the capsules. The liquid seems to be more effective. You should be able to stop at just about any health food store to find it.

I have used olive leaf extract for many years. I have found that during cold & flu season, it cuts the duration of my illnesses from the normal 10 days to about 4 days.

One word of caution . . . Make sure to use a reputable health food store with knowledgeable staff. The adult dose for the one that I use is 20 drops. You will want to consult with the staff about using it in children.

No comments:

Post a Comment