Thursday, February 3, 2011

If I could pick a stylist, it would be . . .


PATRICIA FIELD ! ! !

(Patricia Field is on the right in this picture, obviously)


Patricia Field is the costume designer for such movies as "Sex & the City", "Sex & the City 2", "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic". She is also the costume designer for such television shows as "Ugly Betty" and "Sex & the City" (the series).

When it comes to movies and television shows that have amazing style, all of the above are at the top of my list.

But Patricia Field also has her own designs. I just went to her website and checked it out. Some of her designs are way over the top but some things just have that extra something. (I LOVE clothing and accessories that have some sort of special detail that make them unique.)


This is just a little something that I threw together for my other older sister, La Hairdresser, from the Patricia Field website. I think she would look so amazing in this outfit.

The black diamond earrings elongate the neck. The one-shoulder jumpsuit is modern yet still sexy and sophisticated. The hot pink glittery pumps add just a pop of color. I think this would be a great date outfit for a smoky, sexy jazz club.

Stay tuned for other outfits that I have come up with, using Patricia Field designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment