Monday, February 7, 2011

I covet this bag

I want this Audreybag so bad. Unfortunately, it is way out of my budget. It goes for $725. I know the money goes to a good cause but who has that kind of money, even for charity?!



There are several other designs and images offered for the Audreybag. This just happened to be my favorite out of all of them.

But there are some options that they need to consider adding. First, pink trim should be one of the color options. In most of her movies, you notice that she wore alot of black, white and pink.

The second set of options that need to be available is different images from some of her more famous movies. For instance, just about any image from "Breakfast at Tiffany's", images from the dance sequence from "Funny Face" or even Audrey in her white hat & sunglasses from "How to Steal a Million".

The last set of options that I would add would be rhinestone or pearl trim. Since (in my opinion) her most famous movie is "Breakfast at Tiffany's", jewelry-related trim should be available. The pearl trim should be an option because she felt, in the movie, that diamonds would be too tacky on her.

If Sean Ferrer is actually reading this, feel free to use my ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment