Monday, February 28, 2011

Jen's hair


Of course, the big buzz today is Jennifer Aniston's hair. IT IS AMAZING!!!!! I just saw it and had to include it on my blog.

This new do makes Jen look so much more sophisticated that it isn't even funny. This hair is so hot!

After looking at it for about a split second, I decided that this would also look amazing on my sister, Wonder Woman. I haven't seen her in awhile but I'm assuming that she still has hair to her waist. Anyhow, this hair would look amazing on Wonder Woman because it's sophisticated, it draws the eye up (which in turn makes you seem taller & thinner), it's classic yet still H - O - T and it doesn't require a commitment to short hair since it's still a mid-length.

Now onto a new outfit for Jen to go with her new hair . . .

















This outfit is edgy with a touch of class. The dress is another Patricia Field and the shoes are Manolo Blahniks. I would not put Jen in the gloves because that would be over-the-top edgy for her. Instead, I would simply pair this outfit with a knuckle-dusting black diamond ring set in blackened gold. Very chic and simple.

This Patricia Field dress would be another option, except in black . . .



I would keep all of Jen's accessories the same. She has gorgeous legs (she is a jogger - in sand, no less) and this outfit would show them off. It would also take her look to the next level.

WAY TO GO, JEN AND CHRIS MCMILLAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment