Thursday, September 1, 2011

A delightful "new" website


I LOVE TO SHOP!


I mean it . . . I really do. I can actually relate to Isla Fisher's character from "Confessions of a Shopaholic". (Though I'm a much better dancer!) Whenever I stumble across a website that is new to me that gives me something to be excited about, I feel obligated to share it with everyone.

So here it is . . . ModCloth. It's like an online vintique! ModCloth specializes in retro and vintage items, whether it be clothing, shoes, accessories or household items. This is one of the tops from their website. I absolutely fell in love with it. I would totally wear it with black skinny jeans or slacks and perhaps either a pair of leopard print ballerina flats or brightly colored pumps along with brightly colored accessories. Perhaps yellow pumps with a red necklace with slacks . Or leopard print flats with an emerald green bag with the black skinny jeans. They have so many items that I fell in love with! Their prices are very affordable on some items and a little steep on others. But I'm sure that if you take some time to really look, you will be able to find something within your price range!

No comments:

Post a Comment