Friday, September 9, 2011

A Conversation with Edith Head



I was online yesterday, when I came across a notice for a one-woman show called "A Conversation with Edith Head". I am soooooo getting tickets for this show! I just hope I'm not too late.

The blurb says "This show offers behind-the-scenes stories about Hollywood's greatest stars from the woman who worked on more than 1,100 films and dressed the greatest stars of Hollywood. During her career, Head won eight Academy Award and was nominated for 35." It didn't say where the material is derived from, whether it's fiction or from personal diaries or papers. But I'm still excited to see the show. It doesn't start for another week so I've still got time to track down tickets. Wish me luck in hunting them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment