Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What was she thinking?!?!?!


I took one look at Victoria Beckham's royal wedding outfit and nearly died. What in the hell was she thinking??? It looks like she found a navy blue gunny sack (oversized, of course) and cut holes in it for her arms and head. It was so shapeless. Victoria normally has such good taste. I think it must have been the pregnancy hormones that led to her poor choice. But I will give her kudos for the sky-high heels that she wore while being pregnant. As far as the hat, I'm still up in the air on that one. But her arm accessory (I mean, husband), now that is something I can get on board with!!!


THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE!!!!!

I absolutely love the simplicity of Catherine's gown and the angora sweater she wore over it. She looked so chic yet regal. It was absolutely exquisite!

No comments:

Post a Comment