Saturday, May 14, 2011

The HAT

And I don't mean as in Cat in the . . .



Though I suppose you could put a cat in this hat and no one would probably even notice!

This is Princess Beatrice's hat from the royal wedding. This hat is exceptional! It is incredibly bold and extremely interesting. I know that it's a little over-the-top but it added a little flavor to the royal wedding. She did keep the hat in a nice neutral color and coordinated it to her outfit to keep it from entering Mad Hatter territory. Could you imagine if this hat were red?!



I just read that she is now auctioning the hat off on ebay. It will benefit charity though I don't know which one. My recommendation - put an official wedding portrait of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, in the center opening. It's sure to fetch a much higher price!

No comments:

Post a Comment