Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tea & crumpets, anyone?



I cannot wait until tomorrow! It will be fairly early in the morning here, but I'm either staying up all night or getting up super early just so I can watch the royal wedding.

I'm going to have my own private little tea party complete with fine china, chai tea and some sort of pastry or tea sandwiches. I may even get dressed up in a dress that makes me feel like a princess!!!!! (Just a note - If ever you find an article of clothing that makes you feel like a princess, a queen, a million bucks or anything else, BUY IT!!!).

I only wish that Princess Diana were still alive to see her baby boy get married. I think she would have absolutely adored Kate Middleton. And can you even begin to imagine Princess Diana as a grandma?!?!?! I think she would have been the most awesome grandma! But a part of her will always be there with the Prince and his Princess to remind them of her - THE RING.

No comments:

Post a Comment