Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I got me a new 'do!









I finally went and got my hair cut this past Monday. It basically looks just like these pictures, only just slightly shorter. I do have naturally wavy hair so my hair requires a flat iron for some styles. But I love it! AND the Hot Tamale loves it too!

I had been growing my hair longer for a specific event and now that event has come and gone so I went back to my "roots" - short hair. I love me some short hair.

Short hair isn't necessarily a change for me but this particular style is. Since the style is still slightly long on top, it still allows me some versatility. This style is edgy yet still classic so it will work on any age. I've seen pictures of Willow Smith with a similar style and I have also seem an older, white-haired lady on the movie "The Women" with a similar style.

I think that trying out a new haircut is a fantastic way to update your look and build confidence at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment