Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He had nice buns!



Over the weekend, I purchased several movies, one of which was "An American in Paris". This movie stars Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron.





IT WAS AMAZING!!!







Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron are the most amazing dancers. This movie has made me want to take dance lessons.

This was Leslie Caron's first movie. When I called to tell my Mom about the movie, she told me that Leslie Caron was well-known as a ballet dancer prior to this movie. She was so graceful and just lovely to watch. She is a very talented lady.


But Gene Kelly . . . aaaaahhhhh . . . Gene Kelly . . . what a nice butt! I mean it. That man's butt sent shivers down my spine. He was absolutely amazing to watch as he danced and I would watch him anyday over Fred Astaire. His style of dance was so much more energetic and much more interesting to watch. He was sooooo much better-looking than Fred Astaire. He was smoldering hot when he was younger. But his butt . . . It should have had its own movie. Maybe there should even be a memorial erected in his butt's honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment