Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This would look amazing on my sister!



Everyone knows that I love me a good makeover. So when I saw Kiera Knightley's new do, I fell in love. (Not with Ms. Knightley of course) It makes a gorgeous frame for her face. It makes her look so incredibly sophisticated and chic. It makes her neck appear to be a pisquillion miles long. Her hair looks so thick and healthy. I'm also just guessing that the new cut makes her appear to be about a foot taller and about 20 pounds thinner since shorter hair draws the eye up and in.

I have a sister, who I will call Wonder Woman (she amazes me), who would look absolutely fantastic in this hairdo. Except with Wonder Woman, I wouldn't take her hair quite this dark. I would take her hair to a dark, rich caramel-y brown with some lighter caramel highlights. Wonder Woman currently has looooooong blond hair.

So if anyone is considering a makeover, GO FOR IT ! ! ! ! ! It's only hair . . . it will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment