Sunday, October 10, 2010

I found it!

I previously blogged about how much I loved Demi Moore's taupe nail polish. I was seeing the taupe nail trend in magazines and online. I absolutely fell in love with the color. I'm not exactly sure what my attraction is but it is a great neutral shade because it seems to pick up the undertones of your clothing.

So I went to my local Wal-Mart to scour the shelves for a great taupe polish that would compliment my skin tone and not look chalky. I looked at different brands and compared them side by side before I made my selection. I have a winner ! ! !


"Taupe Drawer" Pure Ice Nail Polish by Bari Cosmetics, purchased at Wal-Mart, $2.00

It is affordable and easy to find. It's got slightly more purple than gray or beige so it looks great on cooler medium skin tones. It's not too dark or too light. It doesn't attract too much attention so it would be great for the office.

Everyone should have one really great neutral polish that will work for anything and I have found mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment