Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hairstyle makeover

I just returned from helping one of my friends surprise one of her friends with a little makeover. This friend of a friend had been wearing a wig while her hair grew back and she finally had some regrowth but didn't know what to do with it. My friend thinks that I'm the short-hair expert so she called me in. It was the easiest hairstyle second only to my own.

Her wavy hair is approximately an inch and a half long. I had her wet it down and then just threw one squirt of Sleek and Shine anti-frizz serum from Garnier Fructis. I worked this in with my hands then combed it into a style. She looked so sophisticated. Unfortunately she wouldn't let us take any pictures.

When you have curly or wavy short hair, you don't really want to use alot of gel and other products on it. I normally only put a serum on my hair and let it air dry. Curly/wavy hair will do what it wants to do. It's the cut that determines how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment