Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thermal therapy

My husband says that I need to seek therapy for my addiction to thermal tops. What can I say?! I love thermal tops. They are so versatile. I've purchased 4 in the last couple of months and I intend to purchase more. They go with just about anything from jeans to dresses. They can be dressed up or down.



(upper left) I've paired this thermal with a multi-colored stone statement necklace from Avon (received as a Christmas gift). Lavender scoopneck thermal top, Highland Outfitters, purchased at Family Dollar for $3.

(lower left) I've paired this thermal with gunmetal chain earrings and a gunmetal multi-strand chain necklace that I've double-looped (both purchased at Target). Gray scoopneck thermal top with ruffled front, Bugle Boy, purchased at Family Dollar for $5.

(upper right) I've paired this thermal with a 5-strand multi-colored freshwater pearl necklace (purchased at Blossom for $20). Cream scoopneck thermal top with ruffled front, Bugle Boy, purchased at Family Dollar for $5.

(lower right) I've paired this thermal with a simple silvertone disc necklace (it actually came with the top!) and a chunky pink mother of pearl and sterling silver ring (purchased at K-Mart). Coral v-neck thermal top, Op, purchased at Wal-Mart for $8.

Just throw on any of the above with a pair of skinny jeans (or regular jeans) and a pair of ballet flats and you are ready to go. I also wear any of the tops without the accessories with skinny jeans and black ballet flats and get out the door. So simple yet casual chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment