Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dinner and a show

The Hot Tamale took me to a dinner theatre last night for Valentine's Day. I figured that the least I could do is take my Valentine's flowers along.



This outfit is made up of the following: 1. Black fly-away blazer, purchased at the Windsor Outlet several years ago for about $30; 2. Navy blue tie neck blouse, purchased at Forever 21 several years ago for about $25; 3. Gray, purple, black and blue striped skirt, purchased at Target about 2 years ago for about $30 (designed by Richard Chai); 4. Black leggings, purchased at Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago for $5; 5. Gray suede ankle boots, received as a gift.

I try to purchase clothing items that are somewhat classic so that I can get more wear out of them. It's easy to just add some trendy leggings and boots to update the outfit.

Just a little aside: I wish that I had worn a different blouse, perhaps a black velvet mock turtleneck would have looked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment