Thursday, February 11, 2010

I soooooo wanted to be Andie Walsh!


When I was younger (and even periodically now) I sooooooo wanted to be Andie Walsh from "Pretty in Pink". How could you not?! She had the most amazing red hair and wardrobe. She had individual style and the confidence to pull it off. She was so talented. She had such style, such flair. I wanted to be her. I wanted the hair, the wardrobe but most especially, her little pink car with the dent in the side.


She had very stylish classic sweaters . . .










She knew how to work an ensemble . . .




















Even her bath robe was stylish . . .




But, of course, most amazing was that she designed and produced her own incredible Prom dress . . .



And her hair . . . !




I just wanted to be her . . . I just wanted to be Andie.

No comments:

Post a Comment