Friday, January 25, 2013

These jeans are on my wishlist


I WANT THESE JEANS ! ! ! I know that I shouldn't but I totally want them. I have wanted a pair of dramatic, high-waisted jeans like these since I was a zygote. And I found them on the Patricia Field website for only $10 but OF COURSE they don't have them in my size. That figures.

These have got to be one of the most flattering pairs of jeans ever made. The high waist sucks everything in and keeps it there. Because the waist is so high, they make your legs look like they are about a pisquillion miles long. The dark wash is slimming. And the leg openings aren't too wide or too skinny. It's hard to see the actual length but, if they come to your heel, then they will be absolutely perfect.

These would look HOT with a simple white button down and red heels. CLASSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment