Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Saturdays


I'm quite certain that if my husband ever walked into a business and these ladies were his greeting, he would never ever leave. These gorgeous secretaries are the members of a music group from the UK called The Saturdays. I was watching the Jeff Probst Show earlier this week and they were on the show. They all seemed so down-to-earth, funny and charming. They sang a cappella on the show and it was amazing. I have registered with their website so that I can start following them and maybe get the opportunity to see them on tour.

Just a little aside - I absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE Frankie's hair. IT-IS-HOT! It's kind of hard to see in this picture but the opposite side is shorter - sort of an asymmetric cut. This picture shows the gorgeous color so that's why I chose it. I also happen to think that out of all of these gorgeous ladies, Frankie is the most gorgeous. I guess you could call her my girl-crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment