Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More gifts to myself


My mother-in-law and sister-in-law got me another Sephora gift card for my birthday. I love that! It makes me feel special and it allows me to pamper myself a little bit. (Aren't they totally awesome???)

First up, we have the Clinique Chubby Stick, which I've been dying to try. I purchased it in Woppin Watermelon. I absolutely love it! It's a sheer pinky mauve. It's convenient. It's a very versatile color. It's moisturizing. I highly recommend it.


Next (and last) up, we have the Tokidoki gelato lip stain in Pink Martini. I do not like this one nearly as much as the Chubby Stick. The color is too bright and it isn't very moisturizing. I do really like the packaging.


I'm not usually one for gift cards because I feel that they don't require alot of thought on the giver's part; HOWEVER, in this case, I think that alot of thought went into the gift and I absolutely loved it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment