Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Way to go, Anne!

I'm back after a hiatus and I'm gonna restart with a totally hot hair makeover.


Anne Hathaway lopped off all of her hair! I think that it looks totally amazing on her. I know that she just did it for a role, but I think that she should keep her hair this way. It looks so chic! I would suggest pairing it with minimal, clean makeup - light mascara and blush - and fire engine red lipstick.


Then to add just a little bit of flair, pair it with red nails. But go all out with a candy-cane manicure.

Keep the wardrobe very simple and neutral. Lots of black, gray and navy, pencil skirts, plain cardigans, white shirts, ballet flats, dark-wash straight leg jeans, simple colorful pumps (red), bags with simple clean lines, very simple jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment