Thursday, April 12, 2012

Relateable Style

If you're looking for some fresh ideas to spruce up your style, I suggest watching "Hot In Cleveland". I find that their styles are more relateable than "Sex and the City". Not that I don't love some of the looks from SATC.

What I like about the HIC styles are that they're trendy, yet still classic. The appeal of their styles spans every age group.

Jane Leeves characters style would probably appeal more to a younger age. Valerie Bertinelli and Wendy Malick's characters styles would probably appeal to a wide middle-age, from about 30 to 60. And Betty White's character would probably appeal more to the retirement age crowd.





The show is so much fun to watch, with all of the snarkiness, bad dates (ie. conjoined twins, moobs, a billionaire with hair issues, a cheating Jon Schneider, so on and so forth), fantastic clothes and best girlfriends. I just wish I had girlfriends like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment