Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shoes of many colors


I went to one of the zoos in the Phoenix area several years ago where I took a picture of a peacock hiding under a bush. All you can see is the beautiful, regal, colorful plume sticking out from underneath. I absolutely adore the colors found in peacock feathers so when I stumbled across the stunning "Proudly Posh" shoes on ModCloth, I couldn't resist including them here.

I would pair these shoes with a black, purple, gray or peacock green dress for a special look. They would also look great paired with a royal blue dress. They could also be worn with a black pantsuit for a special touch.

When I get a moment, I will go through my memory cards and see if I can find the picture that I took of the bashful peacock. It serves as a perfect guide for color coordination. You never have to look far beyond nature to find guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment