Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's flowers 2013



Here are my Valentine's flowers from the Hot Tamale . . . a Prabal Gurung peplum blouse from the newly released line at Target and bright lime green ankle pants to go with it.

This new collection from Prabal Gurung is absolutely amazing. It nearly caused me to short-circuit because I didn't know which piece(s) to get. But this is the piece I chose. I love the peplum silhouette and the fit is so flattering on me. I was concerned about looking crazy but if I anchor the ensemble with black sandals and a small black crossbody, it keeps me from looking like a recent circus recruit. I also have a pair of royal blue ankle pants and several pairs of black dress slacks that pair well with the top. The Hot Tamale says that I look "chic" in this outfit. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment