Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm terrified of heights!

In just two short weeks, I will be here with the Hot Tamale and my Baby Brother (I was out-voted by all the testosterone).



We will be standing on a piece of U-shaped glass & metal, dangling 70 feet out over the edge of the Grand Canyon and 4000 feet above the rushing waters of the Colorado River. This frightening adventure is known as the Grand Canyon Skywalk.

Why would one come up with something this scary????? I am absolutely terrified of heights and the Baby Brother says he's going to go out to the bend of the "U" and jump up and down. Why? Why would he scare me like that? I guess that's a Marine for ya, always livin on the edge.

My idea was to ride the Grand Canyon Railroad train to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and have a nice lunch at the El Tovar Lodge. I guess it wasn't adventureous enough for the guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment