Saturday, July 17, 2010

Here are 2 more "after" haircuts that I love


I absolutely love Lea Michele's long hair with bangs (Don't care for that one long piece of hair hanging though). I think that it is so sultry. I wish there were more women who would wear bangs. Bangs shave years off of a woman's age in so many instances. But not the overly curled under bangs. I don't like those either - they are dated.


Hayden Panettiere's hair took her from a girl to a woman. It made her look so much more sophisticated.

I myself have decided that I am going to try to grow just a little bit more hair. I'm thinking of growing the top long and cutting (but not shaving) the underneath similar to Rihanna's previous haircut - not the red bowl-cut that she has now. But I won't be going blond. I'll keep my dark burgundy hair color. This particular haircut would almost give you the best of both worlds. It can be really edgy or really classy depending on how you style it.




What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment